The 2014 index to posts
The year is almost over. So what did we learn in 2014? Take a look at all 55 of my posts, organized by category.
- Adding video easily into WordPress posts (and pages)
- Bloggers to meet in Birmingham, Huntsville
- Breaking bread with bloggers
- Goals for business blogging
- I’m sorry for breaking the Internet
- Lunch and learn with Alabama Bloggers
- Picture Birmingham, a cause with a new photo blog
- The real cost of Getty Images for your blog (hint: not free)
- Video: Build better landing pages
- You’re not special. Blog anyway.
- AUM presentation: The absolutely essential Twitter workshop
- Brands and Twitter: Follow for life
- Brands and Twitter: The limits of following
- Facebook Pages are dying. What now?
- Innovation from within
- Speaking gigs: AUM Social Networking Conference, November 2014
- The best customer service on social media is often mundane
- The personal touch on LinkedIn
- The power of Facebook groups
- Advanced email marketing (and more) with Ramit Sethi
- Developing a retail content strategy
- Everything I would fix about your terrible restaurant website right now if I could reach through the screen
- Fix your branding in 4 hours
- How to win the Super Bowl in 30 seconds
- Make your events winners through consistency
- Memphis and Tuscaloosa, watch out!
- Regions Bank uses video to focus on outstanding team members
- SouthWired presentation: Content Curation for Smarties
- Speaking gigs: Navigating Today’s Media, October 2014
- Speaking gigs: SouthWired, October 2014
- Speaking gigs: WordCamp Birmingham, August 2014
- Speaking gigs: WordPress Birmingham, May 2014
- The fight for media attention
- Video crash course in metrics
- Why curation? Master the tsunami of information.
- WordCamp Birmingham presentation: The Super Easy Guide to Video for Content Marketing
- WordPress Birmingham presentation: The Cheapest Website You Can Do in 60 Minutes
Leadership and Management
Last but not Least
- Book me for your next meeting for free
- Content Curation for Smarties: What you said
- Four appearances in Birmingham, and a return to Auburn
- Get your Y’all Connect 2014 tickets!
- Good things come in fives … our fifth anniversary
- In lieu of another blog post
- Our 2014 forecast: HOT!
- Speaking gigs: WordCamp Atlanta, March 2014
- Thankful for …
- Video: John Oliver explains net neutrality, and what you can do next
- Why the collapse of the Birmingham media ecosystem is a good thing: What you said
- WordCamp Atlanta 2014: a look back
- WordCamp Birmingham 2014: a look back
- Your complete guide to voicemail perfection, as told in pictures
• • •
Get a head start on 2015 by subscribing to
my free weekly newsletter …