How to run promotional campaigns and build your list using WordPress
Slides: “How to run promotional campaigns and build your list using WordPress”
Tonight, I’m giving this presentation on “How to run promotional campaigns and build your list using WordPress” for the WordPress Birmingham Meetup. (You still have time to RSVP for this free meeting, taking place at 7 p.m. at Pale Eddie’s Pour House.)
It’s based on my recent book launch for “The Social Media Stars of Birmingham.” (Download a copy of the book for free.)
In my talk, I’ll explain how I grew site traffic by a factor of eight for Y’all Connect and grew a new mailing list so fast that I saved years in the process.
1. You can see the slides from the presentation. Please feel free to download them or embed them on your site. To download a PDF, click the button marked “slideshare,” then “Save.”
2. I’ll post audio to sync with the slides.
3. If you want to stay in touch …
- You can contact me through this simple form. Please feel free to ask questions, make suggestions or request help.
- You can follow me on Twitter at @WadeOnTweets.
- You can subscribe to the free e-mail newsletter with tips, info, specials and more.
- And you can subscribe to my Birmingham Blogging Academy posts by RSS feed or by e-mail by looking for the box in the right sidebar.
Thanks for checking out “How to run promotional campaigns and build your list using WordPress.”
• • •
If you need help with digital marketing,
book me for a FREE consultation.