Classes through January 2010
The next round of classes have been scheduled, including a new advanced class. They will all take place at Shift Workspace as part of the Shift Learning series.
- Our Beginning Blogging for Businesses class will be coming up twice: Nov. 18 and Jan. 14. Make your 2010 resolution early: Get your company into blogging to build your business relationships.
- Hurry! You still have a couple of days to sign up for Writing Killer Blog Posts on Nov. 3. If you really want your writing and blogging to stand out, this 90-minute course will show you the way.
- (Did we mention someone will go to that class for free? Check out the contest details …)
- For those in a “career makeover,” we have two suggestions. First, learn new skills at the daylong Workforce Survivor, a free set of training sessions for job seekers on Wednesday at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Second, check out our Dec. 2 class, Finding Your Dream Job Using Social Networking. Take your networking to the next level in this ultra-competitive market.
- Twitter Twitter Twitter. It’s all anyone talks about. You can unlock the power of this social network with real-time research. Give us 90 minutes, and we’ll show you how in Using Twitter for Dynamic Market Research on Dec. 2.
And our instructor Jen Barnett is putting together a terrific three-hour advanced course for January called How to Reach Your Traffic Goals with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You bring your traffic goals, and she’ll show you how to get there. It’s the class people have been asking for, and we’re happy to deliver.