5 reasons I’m attending Social South
Social South will be huge. I mean, mega. It’s a social media conference right here in Birmingham on Friday and Saturday, and if you or your business want to learn from the very best, I suggest you sign up today.
(Tickets are $199, $99 for students, but if you contact me on Thursday, I’ll send you a discount code for $30 off.)
Why should you go? What’s in it for you?
- All my friends will be there. And by friends, I mean old friends, friends I’ve yet to meet, colleagues, coffee buddies and tweetup pals.
- Ask your questions and get answers. No more vague over-your-head pie-in-the-sky answers, but concrete examples and strategies for your organization.
- It’s all about the social. You know how many conferences I’ve attended that were dull dull dull? Not this one. I’m having fun while learning and debating. You should come, too.
- Get to know the experts one on one. I can vouch for many of these speakers personally, having learned from them and worked with them. They’re friendly and smart. Chat with them this weekend and you’ll agree.
- By Sunday, you’ll have 100 new ideas. The only question will be: Which ones will you do first?
- 10 Reasons Why Your Boss Should Send You to Social South.
- Birmingham News: “Little local interest in social media conference that kicks off Friday”
Remember, Social South on Friday and Saturday.
Contact me for a discount.
I’ll see you there.