Meet me at Cantina on Friday
I’m excited to be host of this month’s Alabama Bloggers luncheon.
At the first Alabama Bloggers meetup in 2009,
I brought the “I <3 blogging” buttons, not the girl.
I’ve been haunting these meetups for 4 years and have been known to bring a surprise or two. This time, we’re giving away two $25 gift cards from Cantina, so make sure to read the post top to bottom to enter.
I love meeting other bloggers in Birmingham and hearing more about what they do online and offline. For this week’s event, we’ll discuss building a community.
A few questions we might tackle:
- How important is it for bloggers to listen to commenters?
- How important is it for bloggers to respond and interact with commenters?
- What is an online community? Who runs it, if anyone?
- What do bloggers get out of a community? What do members get?
- What are some ways to build a community around a blog?
- What are the most common headaches in managing a community? And how do we deal with them?
(Add your questions about blog communities in the comments.)
Don’t miss a lively discussion, great food and smiles all around on Friday. RSVP today.
• • •
Looking to build an online community with your business?
Let me help.