FoodBlogSouth presentation: Hungry for More
If you came to my session at FoodBlogSouth 2011, “Hungry for More: How Blogging Can Keep Customers Coming Back for More,” thank you. If you’re just interested in effective blogging and social media for restaurants and food businesses, you’re in the right place.
1. You can see the slides from the presentation. Please feel free to download them or embed them on your site. To download a PDF, click “View on SlideShare,” then “Download.”
2. The worksheet/basic outline is available to download in the handy PDF format.
3. If you want to stay in touch …
- You can contact me through this simple form. Please feel free to ask questions, make suggestions or request help.
- You can follow me on Twitter at @WadeOnTweets.
- You can subscribe to the free e-mail newsletter with tips, info, specials and more.
- And you can subscribe to my Birmingham Blogging Academy posts by RSS feed or by e-mail by looking for the box in the right sidebar.
Thanks for checking out “Hungry for More: How Blogging Can Keep Customers Coming Back for More.”
And because you insisted …
Plus, Stephen at Vulcan’s Table live-blogged my session (a first!). My thanks to him!